Moroccan-Spiced Chicken Salad
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Mix the above ingredients together until they form a loose paste. Coat the chicken with the mixture and let marinate for about 1 hour.
Roasted Butternut Squash (diced)
Roasted Beets (diced)
Almonds (toasted if you prefer)
Red Bell pepper
Hard Boiled Egg
Toss together and optionally add dressing.
All images and original content Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Joe Kennedy